Lead Test Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Surrey
- Define test requirements for new projects and create test plans and schedules.
- Generate and update test procedures.
- Manage and approve test reports, certificates and other documentation.
- Manage test products and company test equipment.
- Manage and prioritise the workload of the Test Engineer and outside test suppliers/contractors.
- Supervise and execute whole test programmes.
- Process test data, generate reports and present results to relevant engineering personnel.
- Procure appropriate test rigs and test equipment.
- Inspect and report on failed/fatigued components.
- Develop and work in accordance to ISO9000 procedures.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the Head of Engineering.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk