IBM MDM Technical Lead - Bracknell
MDM Technical Lead - Contract - 6 months - Bracknell
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Lead to join one of our clients for a 6 month initial contract based in Bracknell.
This role's purpose is to lead and manage the configuration / system integration of the IBM MDM Customer Information Management (CIM) solution. This includes provisioning of non-production / production environments and solution handover to Operations.
- Good motivational and interpersonal skills, driving progress through the teams in the capacity as Technical Lead
- Previous experience of project technical lead role on complex system integration
- Third Party Management
- Delivery focused to drive progress
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Able to deal with uncertainty
- Quick learner
Working knowledge and/or Understanding of:
- Database technologies (e.g. SQL variants, query optimisation, DB2, DR, HA)
- Private Cloud deployments
- Continuous Development/Continuous Integration methodologies
- Networks and Security (Load balancing, firewall configuration, security zoning and data protection)
- Application monitoring and alerting
- Application deployment and configuration management
- Master Data Management solutions (ideally IBM, in a Customer implementation)
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and you have the skils to match, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age