Web Development Software Engineer for Spacecraft Software
A leading developer of IT services are looking for a Web Development Software Engineer for Spacecraft Software. With offices based in Bristol, the successful candidate will join an enthusiastic and dynamic environment working on technically challenging and rewarding work.
As a Web Development Software Engineer, you will contribute to the development, maintenance and validation of a new exciting product, in particular the MMi's and web front ends. In addition, this role requires you to work to deadlines, have strong communication skills and be flexible in assimilating between projects and technologies.
- HTML (Web Sockets)
- CSS3 (SASS/SCSS/alternative)
- Angular.JS 1+
- Production of technical documentation
- SVG (Snap, Raphael or D3)
- Angular 4+
- UI Design (wireframes, site maps, style guides)
- Awareness of WCAG: Accessibility or OWASP: Web App Security
- Design Patterns: Revealing Module, Closures, Promises
- Functional Programming: First-class functions, High-order functions, Immutability, Recursion.
Further to this, due to the nature of this role, you are required to have security clearance or at least be able to acquire it immediately.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this job role further, please do not hesitate to contact me on Emma.Gomez@sandersonplc.com or give me a call on 0117 933 1781.