Graduate Systems Engineer
Graduate Engineer - Aerospace
£29,000 per annum + Benefits
The company is one of the world's largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. They design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to joining the Graduate Engineer scheme of a highly regarded Aerospace Corporation. There are currently opportunities with Systems Engineering. The company is currently designing and manufacturing very high spec engineering products.
Person specification: Qualified to degree level (or about to obtain a degree) in either; General Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or closely related discipline.
A keen interest in product development within the military or civil aerospace Competent in technical report writing and presentations
A Team player and effective communicator
Types of activities -
* System requirements analysis, generation of requirement specifications and compliance tracking
* All aspects of the product development lifecycle
* System modelling, algorithm development and data analysis
* Design proving, qualification testing and reporting
* Providing inputs to planning, estimation and project management activities
* Support to systems integration and customer trials activities
The Company provides a training framework to help Graduate Engineers develop their technical capability, knowledge and personal skills to succeed in their careers. Attainment of chartered status is encouraged and professional membership fees are funded. This is a great opportunity to good a strong grounding within this very exciting industry.
Please don't hesitate to apply should you be interested or email me your CV to stuart(dot)macdonald(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk