Service Asset and Configuration Manager
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria is currently recruiting for a Service Asset and Configuration Manager. This role is key to ensuring configuration control is maintained as the programme transitions from design to the operational deployed environment.
This contract is for an initial six months, with the option to extend for at least another six beyond that.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Working with the current Managed Service Prover organisation to ensure that their processes are aligned to the Total Supply Chain Management.
- Writing and establishing the Deployed Service SACM Plan.
- Working with the SACM Process Owner, as well as the Change and Knowledge Manager’s to ensure that all changes are captured in a single unified CMDB
- Perform regular configuration management checks to ensure CI’s are an exact representation of systems.
- Working with the internal team to ensure asset and licence management is aligned to SACM Plan and that data is captured/shared via the CMDB
- To ensure that no CIs are managed, and all modifications are recorded in the CMDB
- Being the client focal point for deployed CI
- Proven Configuration Manager, experienced in the design and implementation of CMDB and practical experience of SACM processes and systems
- Must have a good understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) disciplines
- Excellent communicator with stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience of working in an IT Services Environment
On client’s instructions, due to the urgency, nature and length of the assignment, the successful candidate must have current security clearance to a high level.
There are no agencies working this requirement, please contact me directly.
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
2017 Winners of the APSCo Awards for Excellence for Recruitment Company of the Year £50m+ Turnover
A different approach: breaking the restrictive bounds of traditional recruitment models; a revolution in how clients engage with the recruitment profession