EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria is currently recruiting for a Programme Advisor to support and challenge the programme board, ensuring it makes best decisions based on evidence provided. This post will contribute to ensuring that a coherent programme is presented through approvals and ultimately to the position of emergent success.
This contract is for an initial six months, with the option to extend for at least another six beyond that.
On client’s instructions, due to the urgency, nature and length of the assignment, the successful candidate must have current security clearance to a high level.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITY:
- To provide decision support and guidance to the Programme Board and Programme Executive.
- To facilitate and maintain senior stakeholder engagement.
- To support the coherent development and circulation of Information Notes, Review Notes and Business Cases.
- To contribute to development of programmatic coherence across the portfolio.
- To contribute to the development of strategic goals as part of the roadmap development work.
- To provide decision support and guidance to Programme Management and Project Executive personnel.
- To support the development of a strategy to migrate the governance and resourcing structure from a product delivery organisation to a service delivery organisation.
- To contribute to the production and development of key Programmatic and Service oriented policies.
- To ensure decision making maximises operational benefit when balanced against vfm; underpinned by clear logic based on an understanding of the risk and associated opportunities.
- To have a full understanding of the operating environment and programme history, with a thorough knowledge of the customer.
- The ability to immediately interface with, and gain the acceptance of, the Management Board.
- To conduct impact analysis against the Programme of all savings options.
- MSc level education.
- Understands the workings of internal client’s approvals process.
- Ability to establish a productive working relationship with a multitude of departments.
- Must be able to make an immediate impact.
There are no agencies working this requirement, please contact me directly.
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
2017 Winners of the APSCo Awards for Excellence for Recruitment Company of the Year £50m+ Turnover
A different approach: breaking the restrictive bounds of traditional recruitment models; a revolution in how clients engage with the recruitment profession