Business Intelligence Analyst
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: Sopra Steria is currently recruiting for a Business Intelligence Analyst that will work in parallel with the Enterprise BI team embedded within the PMO; developing and implementing Management Information.
This contract is for an initial six months, with the option to extend for at least another six beyond that.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Develop a business intelligence capability; based on Microsoft Power BI.
- Develop business information handling optimisation; based on Microsoft SharePoint 365.
- Increase information exploitation, through efficient and effective information handling, visualisation, reporting and manipulation; based on Microsoft Power BI, SharePoint and Office 365.
- Business Analyst; with Programme Management Office commercial experience.
- Microsoft Power BI Developer; with visualisation, data manipulation and dashboard design experience.
- Microsoft SharePoint Developer; with enabling business transformation experience.
On client’s instructions, due to the urgency, nature and length of the assignment, the successful candidate must have current security clearance to a high level.
There are no agencies working this requirement, please contact me directly.
The post holder will work through Sopra Steria Recruitment for Sopra Steria, a European leader in digital transformation, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
2017 Winners of the APSCo Awards for Excellence for Recruitment Company of the Year £50m+ Turnover
A different approach: breaking the restrictive bounds of traditional recruitment models; a revolution in how clients engage with the recruitment profession