My client are looking for an experienced Sharepoint Administrator to meet current and strong pipeline demand for a financial services company. The successful application must have experience in SharePoint Administration in at least SharePoint 2013, with experience in SharePoint 2016 or Office 365 highly desirable but not essential.
Skills of interest
- SharePoint - installing, configuring, development and deploying solutions
- Delivery of SharePoint based application architectures
- Developing SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types
- SharePoint Central Administration
- Experienced in root cause analysis and undertaking of diagnostic examinations to resolve client issues or software / system failures
- Office 365 SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Hybrid Architectures
- SharePoint migrations - migrations SharePoint content from Legacy versions to either SharePoint 2013 or higher, or SharePoint online
- ShareGate Migration Toolset
Benefits include Training and Career Progression, a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, up to 7% bonus, up to 10% contributory pension!
For more information please send in your CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age