EW Consultant - Technical Advisor
A Technical Advisor is required for a start date of 1 Apr 2018 through to 31 Dec 2020. The Technical Advisor role is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This role would suit an individual who has extensive experience and knowledge of electronic warfare as it applies to the air environment. The role of the Technical Advisor is to support and advise the Electronic Warfare Centre (EWC) Commander and his staff in both technical and non-technical activities related to the operation of the EWC. Additionally, this role will act as an interface between the middle eastern customer and UK industry in support of EWC activity. The aims of the Technical Advisor role include, but are not limited to:
- Provide daily support to the EWC Commander in the management of EWC technical issues.
- Provide a comprehensive view on EWC tasking by external agencies.
- Identify technical deficiencies within the EWC and propose solutions.
- Provide support to all sections within the EWC to resolve technical issues.
- Reviewing of technical and non-technical documents.
- Production and review of formal EWC correspondence.
- Supporting the EWC Commander in any areas that the incumbent is suitably qualified and experienced to offer support.
- Knowledge of Electronic Warfare
- SC clearance or willingness and eligibility to undergo vetting process
- Experience of working with an overseas customer
- Experience of working in an EW environment
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office products
This is a fixed term contract, based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The salary is negotiable dependent upon experience. The total salary on offer will be worth circa £80K-£90K plus excellent company benefits.
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this Technical Advisor role you must be a UK national and eligible to hold UK NSV SC security clearance. MASS is an equal opportunities employer.