PMO Analyst - Permanent - Basingstoke
PMO Analyst - Basingstoke - Permanent
Our client, a leading British Corportation, are recruiting for a PMO Analyst to join the team on a permament basis.
As the IT PMO Project Analyst you will take the lead in supporting the Head of IT Projects, Portfolio Managers and Project Managers within the PMO.
PMO Analyst Role:
- Acting as the focal point for project / programme co-ordination and control activities.
- Maintaining governance standards, processes and templates, as directed, to sustain effective monitoring and control disciplines within the programme/project.
- Analysing data, maintains monitoring and reporting processes and produces MI reports.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of programme/project plans, finance tracking and progress reporting.
- Monitoring and reporting on Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Change Requests.
PMO Analyst Skills:
- Best practice for Change Management
- Risk management techniques
- Quality management process
- Project planning tools and techniques
- Change control, configuration management processes
- Financial management
- Use of office IT applications and technology (e.g. MS Office, Video conferencing)
- Library management
- IS and Business organisation and functions
- Stakeholder management
- Life cycle design and management
- Procurement processes
- Performance tracking and progress reporting
If you have the necessary experience for the role please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age