Project Support Analyst (PSO) - DV Cleared
Our client requires a DV Cleared Project Support Officer (PSO) to support the control aspects of IT projects being introduced. Project Support Officers (PSO) who are DV cleared will be utilise this level as part of the role.
- Proven track record of providing support to projects.
- Prince2 qualified and worked in a Prince2 environment.
- Experienced in applying appropriate and differing methodologies/techniques to aid projects and maximise delivery success.
- Experience of using project planning tools MS Project or Primavera or similar
- General administrative skills including the use of MS packages.
- Experience of monitoring of project budget costs.
- Resource Management support
- Facilitate the creation and update of project plans.
- Identify and track progress against project milestones.
- Facilitation of project workshops.
- Scheduling of project meetings including checkpoint and board meetings.
- Ensuring all documentation and communication is distributed as established in the project plans.
- Implementing project improvements as and when identified.
- Managing and updating of key project reports including:
- Monthly Highlight reports.
- Risk and issues log.
- Finance forecasting spreadsheets.
- Action logs.
- Ensuring all project activity meets with the organisations compliance standards.
- Producing ad-hoc reports as requested by the PM.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels within the programme team and multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with key project stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.