Contingent Workforce Programme Manager
It's an exciting time to be joining the HR team within AWE. We are currently in the midst of delivering a people programme focused on ensuring the organisation is set up to successfully deliver a programme of work which is at the heart of the UKs defence strategy.
As part of this HR strategy we are looking to recruit a Contingent Workforce Programme Manager responsible for managing the delivery of resourcing and project activities which will ensure that industry best practice contingent workforce policies, processes and practices are developed and delivered in line with business need to enable AWE to attract, retain and engage a talented and diverse workforce.
Key Accountabilities for this role will include:
- Accountable for the delivery of a Contingent Workforce Programme, including associated data management, provider management, legal compliance and delivery of supporting employee communications and events.
- Provide data, undertake analysis, research and make recommendations on Contingent Workforce issues and solutions. Facilitate the creation and management of reports to track our key measures of success.
- Align AWE process, policies and practices to keep in line with best practice, legal requirements etc. to delivery improvements and build momentum for change, and challenge existing processes if they inhibit improvement.
- Monitor changes to external Contingent Workforce environment, including legislation, to ensure AWE maintains pace with best practice.
- Support business and HR projects as the dedicated lead for the Contingent Workforce ensuring provision of creative and specialist advice and guidance
- Actively engage the business, Finance, Supply Chain and other areas of HR to input to and join together Contingent Workforce activities and insights
- Build strong relationships with internal leaders and external suppliers that support the delivery of the Contingent Workforce Programme
- Develop, maintain and deliver appropriate internal and external benchmarking data to support the service line of the Contingent Workforce Programme
- Provide expert support to discussions and negotiations with the Trade Unions (TUs) as required, and build the necessary relationships with local TU representatives
- Provide expert support to the Heads of HR and HR Consultancy Team