Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst - Work from home & Dublin (Negotiable split)
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a Solutions Architect. The role will be with the company's Salesforce 'Startup' team which is 75 members strong and has a presence in key strategic locations globally with a core and increasing team size in Dublin. The Salesforce COE team works across a broad range of solutions - everything from apps for internal business productivity to external apps for medical professionals and patients. With endless future opportunities in Digital Health, we are well positioned to build products that improve lives.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Highlight/identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with stakeholders
- Develop a comprehensive requirements specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop project estimates and complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing and deploying new solutions and services
- Ensure consistency and traceability between user requirements, functional specifications and testing & validation. Support validation and testing (OQ, PQ, UAT...)
- Ensure implemented solutions are according to specifications and fit for purpose.
- Support super user training
- Keep abreast with internal IT systems and documentation requirements, standards (including quality management and IT security)
- Keep abreast with industry best practices in leveraging technologies for the business and with regulatory environments / requirements if applicable.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service Delivery scope
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Experienced as a Business Manager or Business Analyst with deep subject matter expertise in at least two of the following areas: Pharma, Life Sciences, Sales & Marketing, Development, Mobility, or related fields
- Experienced working in a consulting position
- Proven track rack record in large, global, multi-team projects dealing with complex process areas and business groups
- Background in the Mobility, CRM, Analytics or Sales space highly desired
- Experience in Telemedicine, eHealth and / or mHealth would be a plus
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Highly dependable, outstanding attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels
- Ability to operate in matrix organization effectively
- Strong can-do attitude and results-focused
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Mobile Solutions Architect/Design Expert.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age