The MASS Electronic Warfare Operational Support division provides EW services, products, training and consultancy to a range of government and defence customers.
We are currently looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, well-motivated engineer with knowledge and skills in the EW environment and preferably with some software programming skills. You will be required to undertake a wide variety of engineering tasks including:
- System/Sub-System(s) requirements capture, analysis and decomposition
- System/Sub-System(s) design, analysis, and specification
- Production of documentation - System Engineering plans, Integration, Validation, Verification plans, System Design Documents etc.
- Assist in production and delivery of presentations for design and test reviews
- Bid Support, including work package, technical proposal and statement of work production
The Senior Electronic Warfare Engineer should be able to demonstrate a sound grasp of scientific/engineering theory balanced with a practical approach to solving engineering problems. They will also be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, working with a variety of suppliers and key stakeholders.
Mandatory Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of RF or IR weapon systems
- Experience of MS Office, Visio etc.
- Ability to assimilate complex concepts
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to none-experts both written and orally
- Hold, or be prepared to undergo, UK security clearance
- Full UK driving licence
Desirable Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience of Matlab
- System Modelling in UML, BPMN & SysML
- Requirements management
- Experience of Enterprise Architect or equivalent; DOORs or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of the Electronic Warfare, Defence, or Radar markets
- Experience or knowledge of electronic warfare principles and air platform protection requirements.
This role is for 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and based in Lincoln. The salary is £40,000 to £50,000 plus full company benefits.
Benefits will include:
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Private medical insurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Company benefits portal
• Share Save Scheme
• Free onsite parking
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this Systems Engineer role you must be eligible to hold DV clearance.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.