Enterprise Architect - Battlefield Systems / Analytical Tools
Job Role: Enterprise Architect - Battlefield Systems / Analytical Tools
Location: Bristol / Corsham + flexibility to travel
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: Security Clearance Required
Enterprise Architects - Bristol or Corsham - Permanent - Security Clearance Required
Candidates must have experience with Architecting Battlefield / Military IT Systems.
We are looking to recruit a variety of Enterprise Architecture consultants - those who have skills and experience that span the full breadth of Enterprise Architecture consulting.
- Comprehensive understanding of Enterprise Architecture and its benefits and application in relation to fulfilling strategic goals, accelerating programmes and providing a common understanding amongst key stakeholders of architectural concepts and their impacts
- Translating business visions, goals, objectives and high-level requirements into Solution or Enterprise Architectures.
- Developing contextual, conceptual, logical and physical views of architectures, across key architecture domains (including Business, Applications, Information, Integration, Security and Infrastructure)
- Design, development and application of architecture deliverables, artefacts and building blocks using TOGAF 9.1 and its associated architecture content framework and architecture development method
- Development and maintenance of architecture deliverables using recognised modelling standards and notations (Archimate v3 would be desirable)
- Management and governance of reference architecture content and of developed architectures lodged within repositories
- Knowledge and practical experience of recognised EA modelling products (ARIS, BizzDesign would be desirable)
- Developing technical designs for large and complex programmes, including defining architecture and solution requirements and evaluating and selecting solutions (COTS and bespoke developments)
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Apply for Enterprise Architect - Battlefield Systems / Analytical Tools
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly