Mobile Solutions Architect/Design Expert
Mobile Solutions Architect/Design Expert - Work from home & Dublin (Negotiable split)
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Solutions Architect/Design Expert. The role involves designing mobile apps for patients and health care professionals in some of the most innovative areas of medicine. They're looking for someone who lives and breathes mobile, with good experience in iOS, Android and Hybrid App development. They use the Kony MADP platform, so experience with Kony Visualizer and or strong UX design is a definite plus.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Working with team members within the mobile solution design team to assess and review new demands.
- Progressing a portfolio of demand requests from concept to project
- Perform scoping, design thinking workshops for projects/enhancements, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and align with business teams.
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural handbook / roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
- Provides appropriate cost estimates with the help of wider NBS IT team for securing project budget approvals.
- Works in a landscape of continuous improvement where topics such as usage, usability and business relevance of solutions are constantly re-assessed.
- Develop system designs and low functioning prototypes that adhere to high level conceptual design and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
- Document fully defined user requirements, functional specification and acceptance criteria in accordance with organization documentation standards
- Work with project managers to ensure project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
- Ensure that developed solutions are peer reviewed, formally documented and signed off by business.
- Initiate solution testing to ensure these meet quality standards and provides the voice of the end user when needed.
- Ensure the overall user experience is taken into account when designing new solutions and services.
- Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Strong documentation and written skills.
- Ability and experience (or strong desire) to work with cutting edge technologies in the areas of VR, AR and voice interface design.
- Experience in handling vendors in multi-geography & multi-cultural environment
- A strong understanding of the Mobile Application Development landscape (Native App Development and Hybrid App Development).
- Good working knowledge of UX / UI design and the ability create prototypes
- Ideally an in-depth knowledge of the Kony Visualizer (training can be provided)
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Mobile Solutions Architect/Design Expert.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
Apply for Mobile Solutions Architect/Design Expert
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly