C++ Developer - DV Cleared
C++ Developer - DV Cleared - Contract - Gloucestershire - Rate DOE
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for solving problems with a large degree of autonomy, enjoy learning and using cutting-edge technologies to solve tricky problems and working directly alongside customers as part of an Agile team.
- Designing, developing, integrating, testing and debugging applications, principally in C++.
- Frequently using scripting languages such as Python and Ruby.
- Evaluating and identifying new emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions.
- Working both independently and within a wider team with minimal supervision.
- Integrating new software with existing systems.
- Applying automation and engineering best practices.
- Providing strong technical leadership.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong C++, including practical experience of using the Standard Template Library (STL).
- Good grasp of networking fundamentals.
- Ability and desire to learn new programming languages and technologies quickly.
- Proven problem-solving and fault-finding skills.
- Evidence of innovation and initiative.
- Knowledge of new C++ (11-17) features and common libraries.
- Linux development experience.
- Scripting languages - e.g. Ruby, Python, Bash.
- Knowledge of SCM tools and principles.
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins, Bamboo), testing frameworks and methodologies.
- Experience working in an agile team.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Apply for C++ Developer - DV Cleared
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly