Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead
Job Role: Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead
Salary/Rate: £45,000 - £65,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £45,000 - £65,000
This is a customer facing role working within a multi-disciplined team to pull through specialist new capability into operational use; therefore, we are looking for individuals who have the appropriate technical knowledge and who are able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and act as a trusted advisor to our clients. The role will require a significant amount of time to be spent at client sites predominantly in Gloucestershire, although it is expected that some time will initially be spent at the main company site whilst becoming familiar with the companies ways of working.
The Senior Test Analyst will be required to produce and deliver the following:
- Reporting to the Test Manager & Project Managers (PM's) as required; providing updates on work progress issues and dependencies.
- Aid project planning, outlining test phases, dependencies, estimating and risks.
- Lead project test activities and manage day to day project test activities reporting progress to the PM's and Test Manager, tracking requirements, traceability, tracking test progress and leading defect triage, resolution and re-test.
- Produce test strategies, test plans and reports.
- Write test cases, scripts and execute test phases, ensuring requirements traceability.
- Work alongside other suppliers and delivery team members to deliver against required timescales to the agreed quality.
- Provide knowledge sharing / transfer to other team members.
- Contribute to lessons learned and process improvement.
- Leadership & Reporting.
- Test Strategy & Planning.
- Defect management.
- Application & Infrastructure Test Experience.
- Atlassian Suite - Confluence, Jira.
- Experience of waterfall and agile deliveries.
- Testing across whole delivery lifecycle.
- Ability to work on customer sites at least 4 days per week.
- Strong understanding of both Windows and Linux environments.
- A good understand of continuous integration.
- Key production domain knowledge.
- Test automation experience.
- Information Assurance (IA) knowledge.
- Bash scripting.
- Satellite / Puppet experience.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Apply for Senior Test Analyst / Test Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly