Test Analyst - Application
Job Role: Test Analyst - Application
Salary/Rate: £30,000 - £45,000
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Test Analyst - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £30,000 - £45,000
This is a customer facing role working within a multi-disciplined team to pull through specialist new capability into operational use; therefore, we are looking for individuals who have the appropriate technical knowledge and who are able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and act as a trusted advisor to our clients. The role will require a significant amount of time to be spent at client sites predominantly in Gloucestershire, although it is expected that some time will initially be spent at the main company site in Hampshire whilst becoming familiar with the companies ways of working.
The Test Analyst will be required to produce and deliver the following:
- Reporting to the Test Manager, Senior Test Analyst & Project Managers (PM's) as required; providing updates on work progress issues and dependencies.
- Estimate work effort and duration.
- Produce test scripts and execute test phases.
- Write test cases that are traceable back to requirements.
- Report defects - clearly documented, detailing links back to requirement and impact on solution.
- Work alongside other suppliers and delivery team members to deliver to required timescales and to agreed quality.
- Provide input into Test Plans and Reports.
- Provide knowledge sharing / transfer to other team members.
- Contribute to lessons learned and process improvement.
- Application Test Experience.
- Atlassian Suite - Confluence, Jira.
- Experience of waterfall and agile deliveries.
- Testing across whole delivery lifecycle.
- Ability to work on customer sites at least 4 days per week.
- Strong command line knowledge in Windows and Linux environment.
- Key production domain knowledge.
- Test automation - Frameworks, Cucumber/Java/OATS.
- Information Assurance (IA) knowledge.
- Bash scripting.
- A good understanding of continuous integration.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Apply for Test Analyst - Application
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly