E-Commerce Programme Manager
Programme Manager - Ecommerce - Dublin
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a Programme Manager to join their well-established team. The ideal candidate will have experienced with B2C e-commerce implementations.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Stakeholder management including prep and delivery of steering committee updates
- Managing budgets
- Responsible for planning, tracking and reporting on outputs and outcomes from each programme
- Responsible for providing up-to-date and accurate information in line with the information and reporting flows agreed with stakeholders
- Responsible for tracking and reporting risks, issues and decisions for each programme
- Responsible for managing core programme documentation
- Responsible for setting and tracking change control procedures
- Responsible for developing stakeholders' map, defining the interest of each group
- Responsible for planning and executing communication plans to stakeholders
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- B2C Ecommerce implementations experience
- Good understanding of Ecommerce technology
- Experience managing complex projects using Agile methodology with teams distributed in multiple locations
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferable
- Demonstrated understanding of the complexities of transformational projects and change management
- Ability to balance the delivery of tactical and strategic objectives
- Ability to effectively chair team meetings, subcommittees/task-forces of Project Teams
- Ability to understand project management processes and their impact on individual projects.
- Ability to work with Project Team to identify novel solutions to specific project-related issues.
- High levels of personal energy and an ability to energise others
- A focus on output, content and delivery to ensure that there is tangible progress and momentum in each programme
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Ability to map out and understand complex and highly interdependent issues
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Programme Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age