Essential skills, technologies and experience
- Must have 4+ years development using C#
- Familiarity with REST API's and Service Orientated Architecture
- Ability to write SQL, experience with SQL Server useful
- Experience with CI build and deployment tools such as Team City or Jenkins
- Source control using GIT
- Hands on experience of working in Agile software teams, Jira useful.
- Experience in software development within a corporate environment.
- The ability to develop and test code in a vibrant office environment
- The ability to work independently or in a team in a structured fashion and the ability to deliver without regular management supervision
Desirable skills, technologies and experience
- Ideally someone who is a full stack developer or someone who is more heavy backend than frontend
- Looking for someone who can add value to the team
- Media Sales or Broadcast experience desirable
Please only apply to this role if you have all the required skills! If this is a good match to your skill-set, please apply ASAP and call Hollie Doyle on 0161 924 3652 to double check I've received your CV.