IT Cyber Project Manager
Job Role: IT Cyber Project Manager
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
IT Cyber Project Manager - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead and support a growing portfolio of work.
The main tasks and responsibilities of these roles are as follows:
- Responsible for delivery of technical IT projects to agreed schedules, cost and quality criteria
- Responsible for leading bid teams within existing frameworks
- Manage governance (milestones, finance, dependencies, risks, issues & opportunities, reporting)
- Collaborative Stakeholder management & engagement across clients, team-mates, dependencies & suppliers
- Help establish and grow effective & collaborative teams using company ways of working, backed up by the candidates knowledge and experience
- Experience in Project Management roles, with evidence of collaborative working
- Recent experience supporting IT/Cyber projects in Government or similar organisations
- Strong analytical as well as verbal and written communications skills
- Good collaborative interpersonal skills for written, oral and face to face communications
- Skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques
- A understanding of available and emerging Cyber technologies relevant to government
- Capable of dealing with conflicting priorities between different specialist groups
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels within the organisation, which includes a full spectrum of senior management, through to operations personnel
- Experience of UK Government civil and/or MOD working practices, including PRINCE2 and Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- Experience of leading bids within commercial frameworks
- Experience in any of the following: Agile development, Application Development, Secure mobility and Secure Enterprise IT, Cloud, Cyber Defense, Integration and/or test, other Cyber technology and Cyber Operations areas
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV Clearance. If you do not hold an active DV Clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
Apply for IT Cyber Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly