Java Application Developer
A leading developer of IT services looking for an experienced Java Application developer. In this role you will be contributing to various exciting projects and effectively work in teams in order to deliver high quality software solutions within an Enterprise Solutions and Defence division.
As a Java Application Developer, you will be expected to work to deadlines, have strong communication skills and be flexible in assimilating between projects and new technologies. In addition, although the offices are based in Reading, Chippenham and Bristol, you will be required to travel within the UK to work on customer sites.
The suitable candidate must have some knowledge or experience in the following skills:
- Core Web Development (XHTML, CSS, User Interface Design)
- Development with Open Source Products e.g. Alfresco, Joomla, MongoDB
- Mobile Development (iOS, Android)
- REST & Web Services
- Java (Spring, JPA/Hibernate, Java EE)
- Agile development practices
- Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Maven, Subversion, Git
- Experience of Agile/Scrum
Further to this, due to the nature of this role, you are required to have security clearance or at least be able to acquire it immediately.
If you would like any further information or to discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to contact me on Emma.Gomez@sandersonsonplc.com or give me a call on 01179331781