A leading developer of IT services looking for an experienced Application developer. In this role you will be contributing to various exciting projects and effectively work in teams in order to deliver high quality software solutions within an Enterprise Solutions and Defence division.
As an Application Developer, you will be expected to work to deadlines, have strong communication skills and be flexible in assimilating between projects and new technologies. In addition, although the offices are based in Reading, Chippenham and Bristol, you will be required to travel within the UK to work on customer sites, this may include potential nights away.
The suitable candidate must have some knowledge or experience in the following skills:
- Open Source Products - Alfresco, Joomla, GeoServer
- Java - WebServices (REST API), Messaging (JMS), Jboss Fuse (or other ESBs), Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Spring, etc
- Cloud Development and Deployment - AWS, Azure
- Core Web Development - XHTML, CSS, UI Design
- Relational and NoSQL databases - Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Amazon RDS
- Testing - Cucumber, JUnit, Mockito, Selinium
- Continuous Integration & Deployment - Maven, Subversion, Jenkins, GIT
- Agile Tools - JIRA, Stash, Confluence, Slack
Further to this, due to the nature of this role, you are required to have security clearance or at least be able to acquire it immediately.
If you would like any further information or to discuss this role further, please do not hesitate to contact me on Emma.Gomez@sandersonsonplc.com or give me a call on 01179331781
Apply for Application Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly