PMO Lead - Infrastructure Programme
Job Role: PMO Lead - Infrastructure Programme
Location: London Based with Travel to Middle East Required
Salary/Rate: Rate DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance Required
PMO Lead - Contract - London and Middle East - Rate DOE
Our client is seeking to deliver a multi-year reconstruction programme in the Middle East, with some programme support to be run from the UK. Our client is looking for a Programme Management Officer (PMO)/Programme Manager Lead to set up and lead an integrated programme office for this programme. The programme is based in the Middle East and the PMO Lead will spend much of their time overseeing the team and running day-to-day programme activities from there.
Required Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for talented, dynamic and experienced consulting professionals with PPM skills, most probably with a Services background. You will have:
- A background in the Armed Forces at senior level (OF5+)
- Prior experience of successful delivery in complex and challenging environments
- A strong and inclusive leadership presence
- Solid understanding of PMO design and set-up at the programme level, in a civilian/corporate setting
- Expert knowledge of project management principles and practices
- A proven track record of successfully delivering end to end full lifecycle projects and programmes
- Diplomacy and excellent communication skills
- The PMO Lead will be expected to work for extended periods in the Middle East
- When working in the UK, Consultants are expected to work from a London base, but be flexible with regards to travel within the UK as you will be working away from home during the week
- The successful candidate will need to be based in the Middle East for a period of 9 weeks and be based in Swindon for a period of 3 weeks
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.