C++ Developer - Hursley, Hampshire
C++ Developer - Hursley - Defence
Our client is seeking an experienced C++ Developer to join their Hursley, Hampshire based team on an initial 12 month contract.
This leading client is hoping for a relatively Senior Developer to join the team and hit the ground running. Good communication skills are important as you may need to mentor more Junior Developers at some point throughout the contract.
Skills sought by client:
- Candidate will be experienced in software engineering for complex, real-time safety related systems preferably in an Air Traffic Control or military Command and Control environment
- Candidate will also preferably be experienced in C++ Development
- Aerospace and Defence Experience would be beneficial
- Experience working with Safety Related Systems
- Nice to have skills: Military Command and Control or Air Traffic Control knowledge
- Data communication protocols; radar data formats; Windows; Visual Studio; Rational Team Concert; DB2/SQL;ILOG Views; Maplink; TrueDBGrid;, object-oriented design
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.