Oracle Financials Consultant - R11 / R12
Oracle Financials Consultant
I am currently recruiting for a Oracle Financials consultant with extensive R11 & R12 experience based in Warrington for a large IT Service Provider, the role will require the consultant on site 3 x days per week with 2 days from home.
Senior Oracle Finance Consultant required to work with the Finance Team aiding in the delivery of multiple complex changes for a demanding Central Government department.
This is a high profile role and requires the ability to help Project Leads in delivery, analyse client requirements and help provide solution designs.
This role will involve the following:
- To own modular Solution Delivery to Clients
- To help to facilitate [Solution Design] workshops with client representatives
- Aid in the co-ordination of build activities into multiple test environments
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and secured in the Config Management System (Dimensions)
- Work alongside the other Finance Team members.
- Oracle ERP applications R11.5.10 and R12 Functional experience
- Detailed understanding of the Oracle E-Business Suite in at least one of the following modules; General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Payments, eBusiness Tax, Accounts Receivables, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, iExpenses
- Oracle ERP R12 Functional experience
- Creation of Test Scripts and carrying out Tests
- Able to translate Client requirements into solution design and functional configuration
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptable/Flexible and willing to take on additional tasks on an as-required basis
- Able to effectively manage own work schedule with minimum supervision
If this role is of interest please contact me for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age