An international consultancy, who provide services to both public and private sectors are looking to expand their security team. They are experts in IT infrastructure and application integration so are looking for application security architects/ consultants, as well as infrastructure security architects/ consultants. The cybersecurity team helps define and implement cybersecurity strategies to a number of different clients including international retailers, Utilities and financial services organisations. They protect their IT, industrial systems, strengthen their defences, optimize their investments and control their risks. Resources in the cybersecurity team include security experts, a research and development team, ethical hackers, 5 multi-tenant security operation centres in different parts of the world and an information technology security evaluation facility.
Focus of the Role;
- Identifying, analysing, evaluating and resolving security and information risks affecting their clients.
- Directing the selection, design, development and implementation of security controls for existing and new solutions.
- Checking existing and new solutions comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies and guidance on security risk management.
- Explaining to risk owners and other stakeholders the causes, likelihood and potential business impacts of security and information risks.
- Supporting sales initiatives.
- Providing security thought leadership.
What you'll bring;
- A round understanding of information security.
- Client-facing and business development skills.
- Know-how and real-world experience in delivering at least one of these services; strategy consulting, operational consulting, audit services.
- Ability to translate security policy requirements into technical solutions.
- Ability to recognise and overcome ambiguity.
- Demonstrate success in delivering security-related projects.
This consultancy helps organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. The successful candidate will be joining a team of excellent security consultants where you can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to lots of different assignments. They are recruiting for a number of locations UK wide including; Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham, Surrey, and London.