ServiceNow PreSales/Bid Architect
ServiceNow Pre-Sales/Bid Architect is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 7th March 2018. Location is fully flexible for the right candidate - home based with travel to customer sites as required.
The successful candidate will focus on design and architecture of ServiceNow solutions to contribute to winning bids and proposals to customers (new and existing).
This role will suite an energetic and enthusiastic ServiceNow Pre-Sales Consultant with solid Delivery and Pre-Sales skills.As a ServiceNow Pre-Sales Architect you will lead complex opportunities and tenders as well as direct customer opportunities, maximising profitability while controlling the solution integrity. The bids will be mainly focussed on key ServiceNow offerings and capabilities of higher value, typically multi £m deals down.
Responsibilities will include qualification of opportunities, solution design, project and support estimates, customer presentations, building relevant demos and proof of concepts, providing ServiceNow SME knowledge to the delivery practice, answering tender responses and creating supporting proposals. The role holder will possess proven Pre-Sales skills whilst working closely with the sales team on existing opportunities and will be used to inputting into the complete sales life cycle.
- Client facing - determine their technical and business requirements ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the cost savings and business benefits to clients of using ServiceNow
- Assume responsibility for running a solution bid team, where relevant Interfacing with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirements, to ensure a smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Ability to demonstrate ServiceNow products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
- Provide technical solutions, including effort, costs, plans and RAID's
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver overview sessions on solutions and provide product support to the SaaS delivery practice
- Build productive relationships internally and externally fostering teamwork ethos
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design & development framework
- Commercially minded and able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Worked in bid and pre sales environments with experience of large scale ServiceNow bids
- ServiceNow accreditations and certifications advantageos
- Experience of supporting a sales team to win new business in new and existing accounts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Implementation and/or consulting experience
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.