Integration Engineer **SC Cleared**
6 days left
- Job Type
Job title: Integration Engineer
Employment type: Permanent
The job holder will work closely with the Sales and Offerings teams to produce bid collateral on a wide variety of bids and tenders which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to provide better, faster, more effective solutions.
This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. The work is challenging, but overall it is extremely rewarding. You will work with the latest technology offering ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
- Work with the bid team to design solutions that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Present solutions to senior management and customers.
- Design the approach to deliver solutions.
- Ensure deliverables produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and bid manager.
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables.
- Provide impact assessments on customer and internal Change Requests.
What we offer:
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus
- Creative, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Flexible working
Essential Skills Required:
- Hold or able to attain SC Clearance
- Installation, configuration and manipulation of Microsoft Operating systems, primarily Server 2008 R2, 2012 and Windows 7/10 but also Open source platforms, both Server and Desktop.
- Ability to package and distribute software via SCCM, SMS, Radia etc.
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Active Directory configuration.
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Group Policy.
- Highly specialised in virtualisation offerings (VMware,Hyper-V etc.).
- Installation and configuration of Server Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySql etc.).
- Strong scripting skills, particularly using PowerShell, batch scripts and VB scripts.
Desirable Skills Required:
- DV Clearance.
- Network Virtualisation
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Integration Engineer **SC Cleared**
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Basingstoke
- Defence SC Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Basingstoke
- Engineering SC Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Basingstoke
- Information Technology SC Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Basingstoke
- Telecommunications SC Permanent £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Basingstoke