Project Manager (Datacentre/Data Centre/Financial Services)
Project Manager (Datacentre/Data Centre/Financial Services/IT Services) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in London, England.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive and recent datacentre experience
- Has been responsible for project managing end to end Datacentre related projects
- Act as primary customer interface for assigned project or projects
- Maintain P&L's for their assigned project or projects
- Internal and external reporting on projects
- Day-to-day management of assigned project or projects
- Resource forecasting and management for assigned project or projects
- Experience of working for large IT outsourcing companies with strong client facing experience;
- Experience of delivering datacentre related projects within the financial service sector
- Experience of working within the financial service sector
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Project Manager (Datacentre/Data Centre/Financial Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly