Business Insight Manager
Business Insights Manager - High Wycombe - Contract
My client is a global Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Business Insights Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry and provide actionable strategic recommendations, derived from integrating insights from market research, competitive intelligence, analytics, forecasting, CRM data, social media, and Real World Evidence.
The key experience and knowledge of the Business Insights Manager include:
- Experienced in business intelligence in a healthcare company.
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and changes in the business model (current trends and future outlook).
- Leadership skills in order to motivate influence and provide guidance to peers and seniors. Empowering people to act, enabling them to achieve their goals.
- Comprehensive understanding of the critical business questions and drivers of performance of the therapeutic area.
- Strategic thinker and positive challenger.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Team builder.
- Knowledge and understanding of change management - driver of business and transformation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with a demonstrable ability to present complex issues and findings to a wide audience base.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Awareness of and adherence to the company's Credo values, SOPs, guidelines and policies.
- Significant personal experience and achievements in Market Research, Forecasting, and Analytics / Performance Reporting.
The key responsibilities for the Business Insights Manager include:
- Core member of IBVT: First point of contact for the IBVT for complex business issues; proactively identifies BI needs and plans provision of outputs across all BI activities (in collaboration with Business Analysis and Forecasting Managers and Market research Managers).
- Provides strategic recommendations to IBVTs and senior management based on consolidated and actionable BI insights.
- Acts as point person for CRM and Digital Strategy-related questions, raising the IBVT needs to the relevant Customer Interactions Excellence team members.
- Drives strategic decision-making through the provision, analysis and interpretation of information and metrics.
- Contributes to Brand Value Planning with integrated insights and implications.
- Provides expertise in those therapy areas of personal responsibility and introduces relevant BI methodology and tools based on BI knowledge and skills.
- Works closely with internal Market Research partners, and utilises the most appropriate primary research methodologies and secondary sources to meet objectives.
- Works closely with preferred suppliers to monitor the competitive landscape.
- Works closely with the Business Analytics Manager to generate expert recommendations from the optimal deployment of Business Intelligence data, methods and tools, in the support of performance monitoring and forecasting,
- Leader in the Strategic Planning forecasting and process, together with cross-functional business partners, including IBVT and operating company teams.
- Personally accountable for selected projects in the areas of Market Research, Analytics, Forecasting.
- Innovates through introduction of new data (CRM, Digitial, and RWE), methods and tools (competitive intelligence benchmarking, multi-source deep dives).
- Acts as an "Insight Integrator", collating and synthesizing insights from all channels to incorporate a 360o view of the internal and external environment and develop recommendations for business action.
- Champions the development of an integrated BI plan within the BI cell. Accountable for the delivery of the overall plan, continuously ensuring alignment and prioritization of BI objectives with business needs. Proposes budgets and projects to deliver the plan. Identifies and evaluate opportunities for cost savings. Secures resources.
- Connects with Customer Interactions Excellence team members and supports their initiatives by providing them with the brand's specific point of view.
- Manages vendors for optimal service and added value.
- Proactively and continuously liaises with Global, EMEA, and in particular operating company BI colleagues to develop BI plan, leverage synergies / avoid duplication, and share / generate insights.
- Be compliant, and ensure suppliers also comply, in relation to all relevant codes of practice, guidelines and SOP.
This is a contract role for a Business Insights Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Business Insights Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age