Identity and Access Management Architect/Consultant (IDAM/IAM)
Identity and Access Management Architect/Consultant (IDAM/IAM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Slough, Berkshire.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Extensive IDAM Architecture experience
- Identity & Access Management Architect, strong in solution design and Active Directory
- Experience of reviewing current end client setup and provide a solution
- Consultancy experience of Vision and Strategy development for Identity & Access
- Broad appreciation of technology encompassed within Identity & Access
- Ability to work with Customer Business leaders and I.T. Architects to create and articulate a Vision for Identity & Access aligned with the Business goals of the organisation
- Ability to work with Technical and Operations staff in order to define a strategy for delivering Identity & Access services
- Comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Able to deliver a cohesive blueprint for delivery of Identity & Access Services to include technology options
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Identity and Access Management Architect/Consultant (IDAM/IAM)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly