PMO Manager - West London - Contract
My client is a top Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a PMO Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry and has owned programme processes. They will also ideally have been involved in enterprise/corporate level or multi-site projects that can articulate that they truly understand the role of a PMO.
The key experience and knowledge of the PMO Manager include:
- Experience working within a Portfolio environment
- Skills in key project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Programme Management / Project Management qualification
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical environment is preferable
- Working knowledge of packaging would be preferable
- Someone who has experience working on large, complex and senior projects.
- Individuals with great adaptive skills and who are sensitive and aware when working with senior stakeholders
The key responsibilities for the PMO Manager include:
- Create, manage and maintain the Cx CRSF Programme and PMO capability in conjunction with the Rx Programme.
- Work with CRSF Business Lead to deliver the CRSF Programme on time and on budget by monitoring and reporting performance against plan.
- Own programme processes, including Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Change Control and Performance Management.
- Own or support data management, S&OP and communications, finance and reporting processes within the CRSF Programme.
- Create and maintain a Programme performance management process, including Programme Implementation metrics and Workstream dashboards
- Manage and improve the programme Risk Management process, including escalation of risks to the Steering Team.
- Scope management & change control including 'red SKU' management and concessions against CET implementation targets
- Create and maintain team dashboards (POAPs), Steering Team communications and communications to wider company
- Scenario Planning
- Support maintenance of CRSF Programme budget, updating cost assumptions and implementation timelines to meet the company's Planning and LE timetable
- Create and maintain financial forecasts and trackers for capital management teams and Supply Chain stakeholders
- Measure COGs impact of CRSF implementation and build a modeling tool to support SIA/ PIP completion and CRSF budget
This is a contract role for a PMO Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to PMO Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age