Architect - MoD, Battlespace, C4ISR, MoDAF
Architect - MoD, Battlespace, C4ISR, MoDAF- Permanent - Hampshire - Salary DOE
My client is looking for a number of Architects with deployed tactical battlespace (land, maritime, air or C4ISR) experience for a project starting in the New Year.
These roles will ideally be offered on a 2 year fixed term basis but candidates looking for permanent work are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will be capable of interacting with stakeholders at all levels, eliciting user requirements, developing and analysing alternative system-level architectures, generating technicalspecifications and overseeing the procurement, delivery and transition of technical solutions from suppliers.
- Degree Qualified (2.1 or above) or equivalent (Essential)
- Experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives (Essential)
- Experience using model-based representations (of business services, capabilities, functions, organisations and information) that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business (Essential)
- The ability to visualise and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture (Essential)
- Experience of modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques such as swimlane diagrams and use of the Business Process Modelling Notation (Essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to create influence (Essential)
- Ability to build constructive relationships with clients, including adapting to their culture and ways of working (Essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to summarise, write and deliver concise technical information and to apply appropriate data visualisation techniques (Essential)
- Application of Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, MODAF, Archimate) and use of CASE tools (Essential)
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the Deployed and Tactical Military Domains in areas such as Communications Bearers, Deployed Networks, Specialised Application Infrastructure, Autonomous Applications and Security & System Management (Desirable)
- Experience within one or more of MOD environments (Air, Land, Maritime, C4ISR ) (Desirable)
This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including bonus scheme, private medical insurance and pension, along with a whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance and dental care.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.