Technical Architect - SC Cleared
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting Technical Architect to be based in Croydon for an initial period of 6 months with possible extension.
Duration: 6 months initially
Pay Rate: £600 - £730 daily
Essential skills and experience
- Experience of setting technical strategy, direction and standards for Identity Management and Workflow solutions across technology projects and help shape the broader corporate approach
- Experience managing the adherence of Identity Management Standards across a wide portfolio of projects and programmes, including maturity assessments of Identity Management capability and support business case for improving capability
- Significant Security/IDAM architectural, design, technical leadership, development and problem-solving experience
- Knowledge of UK Borders systems landscape and Security/Idenitity Management requirements Experience of design of high quality, maintainable Identity Management software solutions, meeting Non-functional, hosting and security requirements
- Demonstrate deep knowledge and experience of web based service interfaces used in an Identity Management context
- Experience with Identity Management and Role Management including experience with Active Directory, OpenID Connect, and Spring Security.
- Knowledge and experience of build and deploy in Cloud (AWS) platform with microservices, containers and open source DevOps tool-sets Active SC Clearance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience and knowledge of access technologies used in data layer related to Postgres, Apache Camel, Knox, Ranger and Drools
- Experience of Red Hat SSO / Keycloak
- Experience of HO's ACP and DevOps Patterns and Enterprise Integration Patterns
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more!