Security Consultant - LogRythm SME
I am currently recruiting for a Security Consultant - LogRythm SME working for a Large IT service provider in conjunction with the defence sector on a 3 month initial contract.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Understanding and extensive experience of the design and implementation of LogRhythm
- SC Cleared
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Tangible recognition from customers and/or sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
If you're interested please apply within or send me your CV to: Isabelle.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age