Network Systems Engineer **SC Cleared**
Job title: Network Systems Engineer
The role holder works under general direction with substantial responsibility and autonomy for planning and delivering their work. Recognized as a knowledge leader, supporting less experienced staff, the role holder performs varied and complex technical and professional activities and investigations, along with taking an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- 3L Support Team lead experience.
- Network System Engineer with CCNP.
- Several years' experience in Supporting a customer such as a Government customer in a locked down and secure environment.
- Experienced in producing low level designs and Support collateral.
- CISCO ACI,
- Network Management,
- CISCO ISE,
- ASR & ISR Routers,
- Firewalls and Encryption.
- SC Clearance or DV clearance
Desirable Skills Required:
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.