2 days left
- Job Type
Training Support (TS) is one of five business areas operating as a commercial P&L account within MASS. Training Support provides a broad range of training consultancy and support services to defence, civil authorities and the commercial sector.
The role of the Help Desk Administrator is to provide a single point of contact for all Help Desk queries and to help coordinate MASS support to the EU OHQ Op ATALANTA. The key responsibilities of the role are: Project delivery
To manage EO OHQ SPOC help-desk.
Provide support in line with client / MASS contractual commitments.
Liaise with customer (e.g. EU OHQ)
To be the first point of contact for all faults.
Liaise with users to identify and clarify the actual fault.
Record all faults in the Helpdesk software.
Maintain the fault records, updating and closing faults as required.
Help manage the progress of faults and escalate them to the appropriate support team.
Identify potential business development opportunities with existing client and communicate to LM
Undertake other duties and tasks that from time to time may be allocated to the jobholder that are appropriate to (the grade of) the job
Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection etc., and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook.
To be aware of, and adhere to, all relevant Security rules applicable to the relevant project including application of the HMG Security Policy Framework including JSP 440 and the relevant Security Access Letter, Company policy, and the Business Management System across the Business. To attend all relevant security briefs and to sign acknowledge that you have received and understand the respective rules and regulations To ensure that any security incident involving government classified information is reported to the contracting Authority through the TS and/or MASS Security Officers. Mandatory Skill Requirements:
- Display calmness and the ability to solve problems under pressure
- Ability to communicate and be robust with wide range of customers at all levels
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Help-desk role
- Computer literate. Experienced user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products, particularly Outlook, Excel, Word and Internet Explorer
- Good customer/stakeholder relationship management skills
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Extremely well organised and with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Good communication skills
This is a fixed term contract until 21/12/2018, 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday. This role will be reporting into the EU Project Manager / JWST Director and will have no line management responsibility. The salary is £20,000 to £24,000 plus full company benefits.
Benefits will include:
• 25 days holiday
• Company pension
• Private medical insurance
• Subsidised gym membership
• Childcare vouchers
• Company benefits portal
• Share Save Scheme
• Free onsite parking
How to apply:
In order to be considered for this Help Desk Administrator role you must be eligible to hold SC clearance.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer