Project Manager (O365/Office 365/MS Infrastructure)
Project Manager (O365/Office 365/MS Infrastructure) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company on a 5 month rolling contract, to be based in Windsor, Berkshire (5 days on site).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive Project Management experience around Office 365 (MS Office, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, OneDrive for Business etc.)
- Full lifecycle Office 365 project management experience
- Prince 2 or equivalent
- Roadmap experience
- Experience of project managing projects around MS Infrastructure, Applications and O365
- Must have strong experience of project managing several small and medium projects at any one time
- Creation of framework for ongoing O365 module implementation
- Strong client facing experience
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.