Environments Engineer - DV Cleared
I am currently recruiting for a Environments Engineer working for a large IT service provider in conjunction with the defence sector working on a 3 month initial contract based in Basingstoke.
Mandatory Skills Required: DV clearance, Integration of Microsoft based enterprise solutions Windows 2003 server components (AD, Group Policies, DNS) Windows XP and standard desktop applications such as Microsoft Office Personal
Qualities: Team player, good communication skills, an ability and desire to acquire and share knowledge.
Personal qualities: Team player, good communication skills, an ability and desire to acquire and share knowledge.
Key Performance Indicators
- When implemented, the designs produced successfully integrate with other parts of the solution and meet the requirement specification.
- Consistently produces designs, which require minimal rework following peer review.
- Work is delivered to agreed timescales.
- Issues are notified in a timely manner.
- Produces maintainable solutions with a low density of defects.
- Provides technical advice and assistance to less experienced colleagues.
If this is something of interest to yourself please apply within or send me your CV to: Isabelle.email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age