Dynamics 365/CRM Online(portal)Developer/Architect Kingswaysoft
Lead Dynamics 365/CRM Online (Portal) Developer/Architect (Kingswaysoft) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client, for an initial contract until 31st March, ideally to be based in Belfast or Derry or Solihull.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM online;
- Experience in creating custom entities and relationships between those entities
- Dynamics CRM Portal development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Excellent experience in using CRM SDK.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience in agile deliveries and tight timescales
- Practical experience of content migration using KingswaySoft;
- Excellent design and branding skills;
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.