Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Online Lead Consultant/Developer
Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Online Lead Consultant/Developer (KingswaySoft) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial contract until 31st March with possible extension, to be based in London, UK.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM online;
- Must have extensive and recent Dynamics 365 and Portals experience.
- Experience in creating custom entities and relationships between those entities
- Dynamics CRM Portal development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Excellent experience in using CRM SDK.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Experience in agile deliveries and tight timescales
- Practical experience of content migration using KingswaySoft;
- Excellent design and branding skills;
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.