Infrastructure Tooling Architect
Infrastructure Tooling Architect - SC Clearance
I am currently recruiting for a Infrastructure Tooling Architect on a 3 month initial contract based in Basingstoke working for a large IT service provider in conjunction with the defence sector.
The role is to support the lead architect EM tooling in the production of the High and Low Level design
Desirable Skills required:
- Kelverion integration suite
Mandatory Skills Required:
- An experienced technical architect with a track record of successful delivery.
- Remedy Extensive experience in PowerShell, in particular in the automation of Enterprise management tooling server builds and their configuration.
- A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
- Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices
- SC clearance, as a minimum.
If this is of interest to yourself please apply within or send me your CV directly: Isabelle.email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age