IT Project Manager - GXP & CRM
IT Project Manager with GxP and CSV experience - Dublin, Ireland and WFH - Contract
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit an IT Project Manager with GxP and CSV experience to join its team to deliver various CRM, Salesforce and Cloud projects. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in both project management, GxP and CSV within regulated environments; and Salesforce/CRM or Cloud experience. The role is primarily based in Dublin, Ireland but can support working from home for some of the contract around the workload.
The key experience and knowledge for the IT Project Manager with GxP and CSV include:
- Experience leading projects and managing diverse portfolios, with demonstrated experience of managing teams in a matrix organization across multiple geographic regions
- Experience with GxP and CSV (Computer Systems Validation)
- Experience within a regulated environment such as Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and FMCG.
- Experience Delivering Salesforce.com solutions is highly desirable
- Experience with CRM or Cloud based solutions is highly desirable
- Proven capacity to respond to changes which impact projects, dealing with uncertainty and proactively resolve issues to deliver the best possible outcome
- Ability to work with others in a high paced, fluid, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication, customer management and writing skills
- Experience with agile (e.g. Scrum), & waterfall project methodologies
- Analytical, process-oriented with a keen interest to drive continuous improvements.
- Experience managing outsourced near-shore and / or off-shore teams across multiple locations, geographies and cultures preferred
The key responsibilities for the IT Project Manager with GxP and CSV experience include:
- Leads team(s) in determining business requirements and translating them into project & operational plans. Deliver input with the Solution Architects to incorporate technical and business capabilities aligned to needs of local regions and functions
- Plans and manages projects, acquiring internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks and leads the delivery & control of global projects from inception to delivery, scoping, planning, execution, close down and handover to Operations
- Accountable, when nominated, to lead cross-team projects, working with other teams to deliver business benefits
- Assumes responsibility for achieving the project objectives
- Manages quality, time and cost of the deliverables and maintains control over the project's status and budget
- Ensure relevant IT Business Partner(s) are kept informed throughout the project duration
- Works customer facing as a team with Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, Development Leads, UI/UX specialists and further roles of the area.
- Regularly assesses whether projects continue to meet business objectives and to use funds efficiently, ensuring that the project is managed to realize business benefits
- Determines, monitors and reviews all project economics to include project costs, operational budgets, project resources, allocations and schedules
This is a contract role for an IT Project Manager with GxP and CSV experience working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to IT Project Manager with GxP and CSV experience role please send a CV or call to discuss options.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age