*SC Cleared Network Support engineers
*SC Cleared Network Support Engineers. Solihull. Contract role.
SC cleared Network support engineers required to work on a contract basis to join a highly skilled team of engineers supporting a range of legacy analogue (2W/4W) and digital (V.24, x.21,V.11 and E1) services as well as carrier ethernet services, Legacy services are supported by Juniper CTP, ABB XMC20 and Oscilloquartz OSA Platforms, Carrier ethernet services are supported by Adva FSP150 platforms. Daily duties will include a mixture of general support escalations/fault finding and project/implementation work.
The successful candidates will have experience of:
- Analogue private circuits (2W/4W)
- Digital private circuits (e.g. Kilostream, Megastream)
- Serial digital interfaces (V.24, X.21, V.11)
- PDH/SDH networking (E1, STM-1, synchronization)
- Circuit Emulation Services (CESoPSN, SAToP)
- IP VPN networking (BGP, MPLS)
- Network synchronization in packet networks (PTP)
- MEF ELINE services (EPL, EVPL)
- Layer 2 VPN networking (VPLS, EVPN)
- Provider bridging (VLAN, QinQ VLAN, SVLAN)
Skills - Useful:
- A working knowledge of Juniper Circuit To Packet (CTP) routers.
- A working knowledge of Adva FSP150 Network Interface Demarcation devices.
- A working knowledge of Oscilloquartz OSA54xx PTP solutions.
- A working knowledge of ABB (Keymile) XMC20 primary multiplexers.
- Knowledge of MSC, TfS, RIO & CASD
*SC Clearance will need to be current due to nature of the role and time restraints.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.