Project Manager (CDM 2015/Health & Safety/H&S CDM)
Project Manager (CDM 2015/Health & Safety/H&S CDM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 12 month contract (to be taken in 6 month stints), to be based in Wakefield, W. Yorkshire with extensive travel, but with flexible working (a mixture of home, office and travel to other sites).
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Extensive Project management experience with strong CDM 2015, health and safety experience
- Awareness, appreciation and understanding of CDM2015 H&S in a project & IT Equipment deployment context.
- Act as point of contact for our client's programme team for Deployment & CDM aspects
- Tracking of progress, documentation and Equipment through from Site Survey, Network Deployment and Tills Deployment
- Conduct site surveys, Change control on survey schedule
- Ensure survey reports have come on time following survey, reviews are organised daily of the survey output, conduct survey progress status
- H&S CDM Compliance
- Contribute to the development of Survey report with other stakeholders for purposes of the CDM administration
- The daily reviews of surveys consider the H&S CDM aspects & site specific aspects have been captured & filed
- Checked off that each site has site specific aspects
- At the time of deployments any H&S events are logged and reported as required for compliance
- H&S aspects of deployment reporting are adhered to
- PoC for the H&S/Quality audits undertaken during deployments
- Ensure CDM & Deployment site specific documentation is prepared, stored & issued to deployment teams
- Ensure record of mandatory H&S training is maintained (for project resources)
- Change control & coordination on deployment schedule
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.