Head of Security, IT, People, Infrastructure MoD/HMG, DV
Head of Security, Systems and Infrastructure - Permanent - Hampshire - Excellent Salary
Our client, a fast growing and highly dynamic organisation, is seeking a Head of Security, Systems and Infrastructure to lead a large team of multidisciplinary specialists across multiple sites.
- Sound knowledge of HMG security requirements, associated policy frameworks and information assurance standards
- Experience of working in or around Defence and Security sectors
- Experience of managing teams of security and IT professionals
- Understanding of facilities management of secure working environments
- Experience of risk management tools and methodologies
- Able to demonstrate sound commercial acumen and client focus - balancing business need with compliance responsibilities
- Knowledge of, and experience in delivering, ISO standards - ideally to include experience in implementing and continually improving ISO27001 and ISO22301
- Experience of reviewing, drafting and implementing security contractual requirements
- Dynamic, self-starter with strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience of interacting with internal stakeholders and external clients
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Leadership of all aspects of Information, Physical and People Security for the business, reporting directly to the Finance and Operations Director with full operational management responsibility
- Responsibility for Security, IT and Facilities to deliver the business strategy and client deliverables and business cultural change
- Deliver an Information Security, IT and Facilities strategy and associated policies to mitigate prevailing threats, manage risks and meet the business need
- Work as a leading light for cyber security to support wider adoption of information security best practice
- Negotiate, review and draft all contractual security requirements in line with specific client and industry requirements
- Deliver, maintain and support IT infrastructure through management of the IT department
- Deliver, maintain and support all site infrastructure through management of the site facilities department to ensure business has the infrastructure to support appropriate working environments
- Deliver, maintain and promote a security culture and environment
- Deliver Information Security training and awareness programmes
- Line Management of all Security, IT and Facilities department personnel
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Southampton
- Cyber Security DV Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Southampton
- Defence DV Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Southampton
- Engineering DV Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Southampton
- Information Technology DV Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Southampton