Telecoms Project Manager
Telecoms Project Manager, Hampshire - Initial 3 Months Contract
My client is a large British Telecommunications company who provide infrastructure and broadcast transmission facilities across the United Kingdom & Ireland. With revenue at close to £1Billion they are an extremely large and well-established company who are currently looking to take on a Telecoms Project Manager.
The key experience and knowledge of the Telecoms Project Manager include:
- Telecoms background is highly desirable with experience in delivering of complex multi - stranded technology infrastructure programmes.
- Estate Surveying knowledge is also preferable especially Estates landlord engagement knowledge
- Recognised qualifications in project and programme methodologies e.g. PRINCE2/Agile.
- Equivalent experience in project and programme management and knowledge of tools & techniques and governance
- Project experienced with a demonstrable delivery track record.
- This challenging role will suit an individual who has energy and passionate about project delivery.
- Stakeholder management is key, dealing with multiple cross functional dependencies and have the ability to engage third party suppliers and service providers effectively - must be delivery focus to drive towards challenge targets.
- Team player, attention to detail with clear understanding of Project Delivery methodology
The key responsibilities for the Telecoms Project Manager include:
- Define the project scope, goals and deliverables and produce the Project Initiation Document
- Define the tasks and resources required to deliver the project and produce a comprehensive project plan establishing project timelines, dependencies and critical paths
- Identify and assign the project team members, both direct and virtual, required to deliver the project, agree allocation of activities and manage delivery throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage the project budget allocated
- Identify 3rd party suppliers and ensure their standards of delivery, product specification and documentation are aligned to project requirements
- Manage customer relationships and interactions across the project, providing regular progress reports and responding to customer feedback
- Track progress against project deliverables and report progress to all stakeholders
- Use defined processes to manage changes to project scope, risks, issues and overall project governance
- Deliver an effective project handover to the customer, ensuring capability to maintain agreed standards of performance
- Evaluate each project against its scope and objectives and produce a Project Closure Report.
This is a contract role for a Telecoms Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Telecoms Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age