Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a major public sector client in the UK. We are currently recruiting Technical Architect to be based in Edinburgh for an initial period of 6 months with possible extension.
Duration: 6 months initially
Pay Rate: £400 - £540 daily
Essential skills and experience
- Experience designing and implementing RDBMS technologies
- Strong knowledge of ETL and data integration techniques
- Experience with data modelling and BI tools
- Ability to demonstrate significant experience in database design and data architecture experience Extensive knowledge of data warehouse, data architecture and best practices
- Solid experience with Data Warehouse and BI systems. It is expected that the above will be part of the specialist toolkit the worker will bring to the post.
- Demonstrable experience of influencing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including senior officials, customers and suppliers.
- Ability to mentor less experienced technical colleagues
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of government information security standards
- Experience working in a “just enough architecture” environment.
- Certifications for database administration and/or TOGAF
- Experience working with API’s
- Experience in the management of ICT staff including technical specialists, external contracts and consultants
- Demonstrable experience in working with teams and/or suppliers using diverse delivery models such as agile and waterfall in all phases of service development through to business as usua
- Use of case tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge of Data vault modelling and implementation
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business and as an employment agency.
Please Note: Shortlisted candidates would be contacted via Call/Email.
Apply now to know more!